Thursday, April 21, 2016

North Texas Teen Book Festival Schedule!

The North Texas Teen Book Festival is this weekend, and my schedule is jam packed with awesome panels. I hope to see you at some!!

---> You can see the full schedule here <--- p="">
Saturday, April 23:

10am: A Tyranny of Petticoats Editor and contributors discuss their recent historical anthology. Featuring: Andrea Cremer, Marie Lu, Beth Revis, Jessica Spotswood, moderated by Stacy Wells

11am: Time Turners A big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff. Claudia Gray, Mari Mancusi, Carrie Ryan, Janet B. Taylor, moderated by Beth Revis

12pm: All the Feels: Emotions run high in these poignant tales. Featuring: E. Lockhart, Marisa Reichardt, Beth Revis, Adam Silvera, moderated by Mandy Aguilar

2pm: Hi-Fi Sci-Fi: Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery of YA sci-fi. Featuring: Jessica Brody, Claudia Gray, Bethany Hagen, Jenny Martin, Mary E. Pearson, Beth Revis, moderated by Mary Hinson

3:30pm: Group author signing begins!

Like I said, I really hope to see you there! And here's a special thing just for you guys...I am bringing TEN and ONLY TEN of something REALLY COOL that is about A World Without You and if you come find me and ask for it, I'll give you one! (Until I run out, obviously.)

No comments: