Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Winner + New Contest

Thank you all for sharing the news about The Body Electric sale! You made THIS happen:



I'm so lucky to have readers like you!

To celebrate, I ran a contest last week for people who shared the news on social media. It took me a little longer than expected to compile all the entries from all the social media platforms (thank GOODNESS for Excel!) and the winner is:


Congrats! Winner, please email me your shipping address so I can get the prize in the mail to you ASAP. 

Also! In case you missed it, I have a Twitter-only contest going on right now to help celebrate Lauren DeStefano's latest book! All you have to do is retweet to enter. The prize is a signed copy of her latest book, Burning Kingdoms, and a handcrafted doll made by Lauren herself! (Did you know Lauren has her own etsy store where she sells dolls like these? I grabbed this one as I figured it'd be Pen's favorite :) 

No comments: