Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ready Your Time Machines! SUNDAY PRIZES

Please calibrate your time machine to come back to this blog THIS SUNDAY.

I know that I don't usually post on the weekend, and that Sundays are kind of everyone's day off anyway, but if you return to me on Sunday, then YOU WILL WIN A PRIZE. I mean, maybe. If you comment on a post and are randomly selected.

BUT! The prize! Is awesome!


Why YES. There is ACROSS THE UNIVERSE swag included! As well as tons of swag for PERSONAL DEMONS which is coming SOON. And! And! And! You might win a grand prize that includes an iPod Shuffle AND MOAR!

So be sure to check back on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY (<--read that in your best Demolition Derby voice.)

9 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa Milstein said...

his is such a fun contest. I've been to the first two blogs, collecting my words.

Slamdunk said...

Sounds fun!

C.R. Evers said...

fun fun fun! (said in my best Demolition Derby voice) ;0)

lotusgirl said...

Whoa. Demolition Derby? It feels like a Time Warp.

Carolyn V. said...

Sounds great Beth! Sweet stuff. =)

Cass said...

Wow sounds great! :D

Unknown said...

This is a fun way to win awesome prizes and happy to be apart of it.

Jennifer Hoffine said...

Yay! Across the Universe swag too! As a fan and a writer, I'm so glad to see sci-fi making a come back in YA!