Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The World Series of Books Champion Is...

I reallllllly wish I had an announcer voice. I'd get on a mic and do a play-by-play of this week's series! I've gotta say--it was a CLOSE game! There for a while, I think each of our teams pulled ahead. I was convinced one team would win...then another team...then another.

Almost 40 people voted, and the playoffs for the championship were between Storybook Queen and Misty Waters! But in the end, there can only be one winner--and while this winner won by a strike (I mean, by one vote), she's still the winner. So...



CONGRATULATIONS

You win...er...bragging rights for being the top team in the World Series of Books! Everyone, drop by her blog and tell her congratulations!

5 comments:

Misty Waters said...

Drats! Soooo close! Congrats to Storyqueen!

Davin Malasarn said...

Storyqueen is one of my favorite people in the blog-o-sphere. Congrats to her!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Storyqueen, heading for Empress status!

Carolyn V. said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Storybook Queen! =)

storyqueen said...

Hey, thanks to all of my adoring fans who voted for me....(Your 5 bucks each is in the mail...err...um...did I just put that in writing....oops!)

What a fun contest...and congrats to all of those brave enough to enter!

Bragging rights!!! YES!!!

Shelley