Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best. Christmas. EVAR.


This has, truly, been my best Christmas ever. It tops the Christmas when my parents gave me bunny rabbits for presents (really. They bite and pee and poo way too much). It even tops the Christmas the year we went to Disney World when I was three (especially as I was three and don't remember it that well).

This has, hands down, been the best Christmas. And it's all because of that awesome piece of paper with my name on it and an agent's signature on the bottom.

But Christmas isn't Christmas when it's just one person. The best Christmases are the Christmases shared--and it has been simply wonderful sharing Christmas with you all.

YOU have been the big shiny bow on my Christmas.

Thank you.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Merry Christmas to you! I'm glad it's been a good one.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you've had a lovely Christmas!

Sally said...

I think that is so cool- congratulations on landing your agent!

and thanks for sharing with us... your enthusiasm is contagious

B.J. Anderson said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome present!!!! I'm hoping to have that under my tree next year (though I would take it as a Valentine's gift, Easter basket filler....4th of July is a present giving holiday, right????)

Can't wait to read what happens next!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and enjoy your magical Christmas. Can't wait to see where this all takes you! :)